Monday, June 24, 2013

The Best Pot Roast and Winners...



What does pot roast have to do with winners?  Nothing, really, except that I'm linking up with my good friend Christy at Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road for:

I got this recipe from Crockpot Recipe Exchange.  It's so easy and soooooo yummy! 

You'll want to use the size of crock pot that the roast will fit in.

  • 1 beef roast, any size
  • 1 envelope brown gravy mix
  • 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing mix
  • 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
  • 1/2 cup of warm water
Place roast in crock pot. Mix contents of all 3 envelopes in a small bowl. Sprinkle the 
mixture over the roast. Pour water into bottom of crock pot. Cook on low for 
6 - 7 hours.

If you try it, you'll have to let me know how you like it!  
I make this about once a month at least.

And, we have our winners from our giveaway on Friday!  Congratulations ladies!  
You have been emailed!
Amanda



7 comments:

  1. I love anything that involves a crock pot. This will definitely have to be tried soon and thrown into the good ol' recipe rotation!

    P.S. Happy 13th :)

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Christy... anything with a crockpot. This roast recipe sounds yummy!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm...sounds delish! I bet even I could make this-thanks Amanda!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love cooking with the crock pot! It has saved me so many times on busy school nights! I will definitely try this recipe!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing that recipe and that website! I just bought my first crock pot yesterday, and I am so excited! I am going to make pulled pork as my first recipe this week. I cannot wait!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the great prizes! Love them!

    Loei

    Life in Room 24

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! Like, super love them!! We like to reply by email (so you can see our response and we can chat back and forth) so please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!! It means a lot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...