Friday, July 12, 2013

I LOVE PINTEREST! Favorite Pins Friday



Happy Friday, y'all!

I am here to link up with Cara from The First Grade Parade for her Favorite Pins Friday!


There are sooooooooo many awesome pins linked up on her blog so make sure to check them out! :)

Okay here are a few I LOVE:

1. I am TRYING to organize my bathroom and I saw this great idea to hang baskets. I have a tiny bathroom so this idea may just be PERFECT!

What a great idea! - Baskets on towel rods for bathroom storage
So Cute!
2. I absolutely adore this idea for starting out our math journals and I can't wait to use it this year! SO CLEVER!!! (The link only took me to a larger photo so I am not sure where this is from :( ....sorry)
Way to begin Math Journal

3. Edible Bookworms! Hehe! :)   I love incorporating a little candy into our day...

how fun is this?!
Definitely using this next year! Yum!

4. This anchor chart is AMAZING! It visually shows kids (and teachers) what the Common Core means by digging deep. So Smart!!!
Digging Deep. Great anchor chart!
Love this

Have a wonderful weekend! See you Sunday for our Must Read Mentor Texts Linky focusing on Math!

-Stacia  :)

14 comments:

  1. I love the edible book worms! I repinned it and plan on using it. Thank you for sharing!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth
    fittobefourth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      69...

      Delete
  2. I have my students begin their journals with a Math About Me page. I also give them a handout that is titled Math About Me where they list numbers in their lives, such as their number of the address. It goes on the front inside cover in their math journals.

    Foreman Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that bathroom pin! I live in a one bath/bed apartment and storage is always an issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those bookworms! My dd and I would need a few bags though! :)

    …andtheyallfalldown...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Math About Me for Math Journals. We need more math focused ideas in the classroom & this is so great. Thank you for sharing.

    Stephanie
    PolkaDotPalace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bookworms and anchor chart!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super excited to have just found your blog! I am your newest follower! :)

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the visual of digging deeply into a text. :)

    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the basket pin Stacia!! Thank you so much for sharing that one. I want to redo our bathroom in the basement and that would be perfect for the space!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found you today (July 17)! Adorable! I am 'liking' you and am eager to explore your blog some more!
    emma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    ja.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! Like, super love them!! We like to reply by email (so you can see our response and we can chat back and forth) so please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!! It means a lot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...