Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Who doesn't love a good sale?


I hope it's not you!  I hope you love a good sale!!!  I do...it sometimes gets me into trouble!  Does it you??

I'm just popping in to see if you've heard about the MEGA TpT sale that will be going on starting Thursday?  Well, if you don't know about it (and I'm sure you do by now!), now you know!  We will have our TpT store on sale Thursday-Sunday.

I wanted to be really organized and share with you some of the things on my wishlist, but I just couldn't pull it all together.  We are in the midst of parent-teacher conferences and I STILL have a horrid head cold (or something) that is filling my head with junk and I can't quite think straight!  So, instead, I'll leave you with some links to some of my wonderful blogging friend's TpT stores that are also throwing a sale!

Happy shopping my friends!  Oh, and DON'T forget to enter that TpT code (TPT3) when you check out!!!  I"ve done that before and I wanted to kick myself!!!!
Feel free to add your store to this linky and post the linky code you can find HERE on your blogpost too!  A huge thanks to my friend Theresa who set all of this up!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Pinkadots-Elementary

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!! Like, super love them!! We like to reply by email (so you can see our response and we can chat back and forth) so please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!! It means a lot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...