Thursday, September 18, 2014

Estimating Sums Partner Game Freebie



Happy Thursday, friends! :)  Only one more day till the weekend! Yay!!!

My students and I have been working really hard on our rounding skills as well as addition and subtraction. Now, we have moved into estimation. Even in fourth grade, this is a skill that needs lots of PRACTICE. So, I have created a quick, fun partner game that is perfect for my students to play while I am pulling groups during Math Workshop.



They roll 5 dice (and the kids love rolling 5 dice at once!), create 5 digit numbers, round, and add! And, it's football themed for fall! :)
GO GA DAWGS! and GA JACKETS! and ATLANTA FALCONS! (Sorry I had to add that in!- love my teams!)   :)


I hope this can be useful for you and your kiddos! Please download it for FREE in our TPT store.

Hope you are having a great week! Thanks for visiting us!



1 comment:

  1. Can't thank you both enough for always sharing your creativity, talent, and knowledge with us in such meaningful and generous ways!! Thank you so much! Received this in an email update this morning, and I quickly organized it to use with both a 4th grade and a 3rd grade classroom. What fun we all had!! Everyone was engaged, learning, and having fun...can't get better than that! :) Was so easy to adapt it to various grade levels, too. Thank you so very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! Like, super love them!! We like to reply by email (so you can see our response and we can chat back and forth) so please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!! It means a lot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...